Thursday, May 12, 2011

SG2011

I think I'm gonna enjoy sow judging from how friendly were my house mates.
So today we went to hometeam NS to have the gathering. The games was fun, made me feel like a freshie all over again and the food was really delicious! Not bad for a 10bucks event eh.

Jailbreaking iPhone is really easy. I cannot believed I done it all by myself. I love the system font and layout OF my phone now, so cool lor.

Hmm, The dramas are all going into season finale soon!! Means I'll have to wait for the coming seasons to air! I'll suffer from glee/vamp diaries withdrawal symptoms.

QOTD: it's not who you are attracted to but who u fell in love with that matters.

I should sleep now. Night people ...

Adios. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment