Sunday, April 17, 2011

Going mobile!

So my plan to sleep early did not materialize. Here I am tossing and turning in my bed! WTS, someone need to buy my insomnia pills! Anyhow, I downloaded this cool app - blogbooster, now I can blog on the go. How great right!

And i am having mixed feeling bout starting work @ PSCSC. I am excited to work with PY, cc, mooham, zx, Adeline etc etc again but it is just weird! Like I don't really fit there anymore. Oh well, for the sake of money I guess I can't really choose my job right.

And it is weird that I am not feeling the exam stress now.

Lastly, let's pray for Japan. another 5.8 magnitude earthquake hit them again and there are reports saying more earthquake will be shaking Japanese' soil in the near future. Hope nothing of these sorts happen! They need time to heal! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment