Friday, April 22, 2011

Perfect Life.

I''m sure everyone had at some point in their childhood wanted to be somebody, somebody great and inspiring. For instance, i wanted to be lawyer, doctor, policeman, firefighter etc. Then come the daydreaming teenage years where i aspired to be actor, singer, comedian or even an athlete. But right now,  i don't want to be any of these, all i want is a laid back life where i can wake up to the sea waves crushing down on shore and sleep with the whistling sound of the wind. It is okay if i don't earn big bucks, just enough to feed myself and whoever is there with me. This is the perfect life.


And I'm serious bout strawberry farm. The one i went to at east Java, Indonesia was so pretty and the farmers there all look so chirpy and happy. This is pure happiness and joy which earning 5K a month will not bring you. We need to learn not to be materialistic after all we cannot bring the money into our grave right.


Talking bout Indonesia just make me want to go on a holiday again! I hope the plan to go Bali this December will materialize! I wanna go snorkeling, shopping, sun tanning and look at ang moh again!


Guess i should turn in now! I dont wanna be an owl, bad for health.


Adios ~

No comments:

Post a Comment