Saturday, April 30, 2011

Liberated not.

School is out!

I can pretty much sum up sem2 in two words: Lightning Fast. The semester just flew by in a blink of an eye! Its though yesterday that i went to Zoo for practical! Its kinda scary how each semester is faster then the previous one. In no time, I'll be graduating... ooh the  horror man. Hmm and i think i did good for sem2 as compared to sem1. I hope the amount of hard work i put in will be reflected on result day (30th May). 

This 3months long break will be kinda busy man! s0w'11 and work! Looking at the schedule i realised there are only 4 working days every week which means i still can get a life! Exercise and train for ippt, drinking, drinking and drinking! Plus watch all my long overdue dramas! And seriously i do not want to be recalled or what so ever so my future co-tempies, please be responsible and come to work when you are scheduled to do so or I'll be nasty!

The next big thing will be s0w'11! I LOVE orientation camps, makes me feel young and crazy all over again. I hope the event will be a blast man!

Yesterday i was supposed to turn in early cause of my morning paper but i ended up sleeping only at 2am! Well partly was due to insomnia again but also because i was talking to my sister about random issues! Well u see, both of us can't get to sleep so we decided to entertain each other instead.

She was telling me how Glee season 1 made her teared so much while season 2 was boring to the core. I hope season 2 is still as awesome cause i really like the show! But then again, most series starts to go downhill after their award winning season 1.

And then we started talking about the story books we read thus far. I am surprised by the type of books she read! No offence but i always thought of her as someone who dislike reading, judging from her distaste for the language English! Obviously i had to suck my own thumbs now. We were saying how my Sister's Keeper was the saddest book we ever read and that Five People You meet in Heaven and For One More Day were the best two books that tackled personal issues and struggles most appropriately. We were so deeply engrossed in our talk that we wanted Leonardo DiCaprio to star in FPYMIH if they are ever gonna make it into a blockbuster.

Love this kind of small impromptu talk!

Im stucked on total eclispe of the heart, on loop now. Bright eyes~

QOTD: The creative adult is the child who survived. - U. LeGuin

Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment