Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Nightmares & Dreamscapes

Have you ever had such a vivid dream that you woke up crying as if it really happened? I did. Think i will never forget the last scene of that dream. Dreams are supposed to be forgotton but this particular one scorched my heart and left a mark. I was so affected that on the way to school i felt so horrible. I am praying it will NEVER happened, at least not now. I need to be mentally prepared for that kind of situation.

Apart from the horrible dream, the rest of the day is pretty good. Chinese quiz was 'easy' and the credit goes to Xiangren for his 15minutes crashcourse! Yay no more chinese and i am gonna skip the lecture tomorrow!

The day ends with a sumptuous meal at West Coast Plaza, West Co'Z Cafe! 70 bucks for a 5-course meal with drinks is a catch man! Its the next makan stop for family dinner liao.

Listening to cover of Candles by Fanglin. NICE ~

Anyway this following song totally suit that horrible dream.
Dance with my Father - Luther Vandross

No comments:

Post a Comment